This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it! – Psalm 118:24
Today was a day unlike any other day.
- My daughter bought her first car.
- Another daughter finished her last day on the job.
- Two sons started a new job — working together and sharing the same lunch cooler.
- My youngest child told me he didn’t need his toenails clipped, because “we already clipped them a few months ago.”
- Lilacs are in full bloom, and little bouquets are popping up all over the house.
- 2 – 50 cent thrift store water guns kept two boys busy outside for six hours. Way worth the price.
- I won a wrestling match with my tongue.
- There was enough rhubarb crisp to go around — for seconds.
Photo credit: Jessica Fadel