1- 5# bag of expectations
2 gallons water
1 cup possibilities
1 lb. gratefulness
1 cup sugar
3 1/2 cups whatever!
- In a large bucket, mix expectations with 2 gallons water. Stir until dissolved.
- Dump this mixture outside. (Makes good compost.)
- Chop possibilities into bite-sized chunks and set aside.
- Using a blender, combine gratefulness with sugar and process until fine.
- With fingers or a pastry blender, chop whatever! into coarse crumbs.
- Layer the possibilities mixture alternately with the whatever!, sprinkling gratefulness / sugar mix liberally over each layer and on top.
- Let sit 30 minutes, allowing flavors to combine.
- Serve with coffee or tea.
- Enjoy immediately, because it will be gone by tomorrow.
(c) Lisa M. Luciano
Word Prompt: harmony
Photo credit:Audrey Fretz